dont know what to name this post

Thanks for coming on the blog. I am writing this post to explain the things I will post in the future. This blog won't be focused on any on thing. I will post basically anything that I thing is cool to post.
You wanna know something about me? I am a 15 year kid from India. Yeah you call me street shitter or some shit like that. i really dont care. I am kinda introvert and prefers to stay in complete isolation. I dont play any sports and my body thin as fuck.
I like to code and had been doing it since the 6th class (grade). I have also made some games but none of them made me anything. To be honest they are trash and more like rip offs made just with the intention of earning money.
I am 15 and I remain depressed for most on my time. I have also got many times thoughts of dropping school and get homeschooled but I am not that of a pussy.
I also get special and crazy thoughts. I have discovered the quadratic formula, heron's formula, mid point theorem, and many more things by my own. Sometimes I feel nothing and it seems to me that I am not even living that the world means nothing. It only lasts for about 5 seconds. But whenever i get that, i think it shows me the reality. I also believe that most humans are unaware od the things that are going on. They are simply living for money and fame and other things which only helps in the living of humans. I only believe working on the secrets of the universe as a job cos the humans made everything on this planet and are doing all the other things for acheiving what they made themselves. I dont know, I think I am a crazy person.
How all this started to come in my mind? I had been sick in 2015. Dont even know if i was ever actually sick but i always felt momentary pains in my lower abdomen. The doctors said I was fine but I always had  a feeling that something was wrong. I dont wanna go in to deep in that but it was i think because of me using internet/computer for like 6 hours every day (being only 12 or 13). It also made me suspious and I always cleaned my hands like 2 or 3 times before eating. I alo got a feeling that my family members were trying to kill me. whenever anyone shouted i felt pain in my chest and thought they were trying to kill me. alright nomore of that. Thanks for reading I hope you have a great day and please dont worry for me cos it was like 2 years ago. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volume of Pyramid/Cone