Random #1

Just wanted to start writing something which explained about the conditions my life is going through. I dont know if its the write thing to do cos I could i have wrote all this in a notebook. I have tried writing in a notebook but it doesnt seem to work cos I lose my notebook and end up writing in someother noteboook. this way most of what i write in lost in a world where each notebook represents a country and each country has a population of nearly 240.

I was being quite sad, angered and worried from a couple of days. I didn't even talk to anybody and just kept quite. I wanted to make a .io game but I just couldn't the client side prediction to work. It enraged me the most and made me miserable. After two days of work I managed to get it working just fine. The smoothing part was the worst.

Also, Today something fun happened. My friends came to my house and kept shouting from outside. And I pretended as if no one was in the house. They went after 30mins of shouting. Tbh it wasn't fun. I just hate social interactions and prefer to live in my own world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volume of Pyramid/Cone